Learn how to manage your website.
Note: To speed up loading process the website uses server and browser caching therefore when making any changes to the website content you have to clear server side cache to see this change in the front-end.
To clear cache go to WordPress admin panel -> in top bar menu open Performance drop down menu -> click Purge All Caches.
Once this is done please refresh the website page couple of times to see the change.
Note: Updating WordPress – Whenever new version of the WordPress is available you will be suggested to update it. While it is good to update WordPress regularly we only advice it to be done if you have the expertise in the field or it to be done by someone with understanding what will be side effect of all other plugins and tools which are not part of the WordPress update.
Setting website online / offline
To switch the website online or offline hover over UnderConstruction button in top menu and switch in OFF/On button.
- Favicon – to update go to Divi-> Theme Customizer -> General Settings -> Site Identity, update an image and click the Publish button.
- Menu Titles – to update go to tab Pages, click page title you want to change, change title, clear Permalink (just below title) and click Update (option on right side).
- Phone Number – to update go to Divi -> Divi Customiser -> Header & Navigation -> Header Elements -> Published when finish.
If needed you can enter more then one phone number as long as it is separated with a comma “,” sign.
- In Template 2 you also need to change phone number in -> go to Divi -> Divi Library -> Header – Left -> Save -> Update (right side)
Footer (bottom of the website)
- Copyright – to update go to Divi / Divi Library / Footer – Custom. Click 3 small lines of grey box called Copyright. When changed, click Save & Exit and the Update (right side).
- Social Media Follow – to update go to Divi / Divi Library / Footer – Custom. Click 3 small lines of grey box called Social Media. When changed, click Save & Exit and the Update (right side)
To Edit Pages – go to tab Pages, click page you want to update. When done click Update (on right side).
To edit go to Pages -> Homepage
- Main image – to edit it click 3 lines of first blue bar on left side, a pop-up will appear with current Background image. When hover over it, an option will appear allowing you to upload new image, upload image (size 1920px*800px for optimal effect). Once new image is uploaded, click Save & Exit and the Update (right side).
- Get An Instant Quote – please do not change anything in this section.
- Welcome title and text– to edit it click 3 lines of grey box “Welcome – title” and “Welcome – text”. When done click Save, click Update.
Why Travel With Us? section
- Title update – Click 3 small lines of grey box called Title – Our services, change title and then click Save & Exit and the Update (right side).
- Text & in section titles – Click 3 small lines of one of six grey boxes called Paragraph title or Text, change it and then click Save & Exit and the Update (right side).
- Image update – Click 3 small lines of grey box called Image, upload image (size 500px width, 400px high (though this might be different depends on your need), once new image is uploaded, click Set as background option (right bottom corner), click Save & Exit and the Update (right side).
Why Choose Us?
- Title update – Click 3 small lines of grey box called Title – Why Choose Us?, change title and then click Save & Exit and the Update (right side).
- Title, text, image – Click 3 small lines of one of six grey boxes called Blurb, in it you can change title, text and image (scroll down). Images size is 110px*110px but you can experiment with different sizes if you feel so. When finish, click Save, click Update.
Enjoy the journey
- Title, button, text, image – to change image click 3 lines of grey box Section – Enjoy Your Journey, click 3 lines of light grey Enjoy Your Journey, change title, button title, text (dont delete styles), image (scroll down to edit), click Save, click Update.
- Image – when changing image make sure image size is 1920px*800px to get best optimal quality. When finish, click Save, click Update.
- Title update – click 3 small lines of grey box called Title – Feedback, change title, click Save & Exit and the Update (right side).
- Headline text – click 3 small lines of grey box called Headline Text, change text, click Save & Exit and the Update (right side).
- Testimonial – click 3 small lines of grey box called Testimonial, change Author name and text (scroll down), click Save & Exit and the Update (right side).
Home page Slider (if available) – go to Pages, Home, click 3 lines on grey box called Slider, in pop up you will see you have two slides added, click 3 lines to edit any of them, another pop-up will open, scroll down and you will see image option to change, once you add new image, click Save & Exit, Save & Exit, then on Home page Click Update (mid-right side).
How to change login password?
You can change the password in three different ways.
1. Go to Admin -> Profile (top right corner menu) and click “Edit My Profile” button. In section Account Management -> New Password click “Generate Password” button, update your password and save changes.
2. Go to Admin -> Users (sidebar menu) -> Select user and edit. In section Account Management -> New Password click “Generate Password” button, update your password and save changes.
3. Use password reset option that is available in login form.
Mobile App links
1. Go to Pages -> All Pages tab and edit the article where the mobile app buttons are placed e.g Homepage.
2. Click the edit icon on the Apple Store or Google Play image, this will open up a popup.
3. In the popup navigate to Content tab and in the field Image Link URL insert your mobile app link and save popup changes.
4. Next close the popup and click Update button in the WordPress editor.
To change the email address to which you receive messages from the contact form, follow these steps.
1. Go to Contact -> Contact Forms -> Contact (edit) -> Mail (tab).
2. Enter your e-mail address in the “To” field.
3. Next click Save button to save changes.
4. Go to the contact page on your website and send a test message. If you receive this message, everything works as expected.