30 January 2019
Create report bar
Couple of new feature has been added
– Status – allowing you to choose the booking status.
– Journey Date / Create Date switch – allowing to further specify what sort of booking to display
– Visual improvement to the whole table to make information available at glance.
– List of booking is now visible all the time.
– Total column has been added.
– Passenger charge column has been broken down into two columns: Company Take and Driver Take.
– Company Take provides a list of payments for each booking. Total in this column is a value equivalent to all payment set us Paid. Hover over the Total to see a breakdown of all payments.
– Final Balance has been simplified to inform only who has to make the payment to whom.
– “Send to driver” button has been added. It sends a report to the driver email.
– Export functionality has been added.
– A graph functionality has been added – allowing you to see income data from a new perspective.
Save, send and export to all drivers
A bunch of new option has been added:
– Save and send reports to all drivers – allows saving and sending reports to all drivers in one go. This automatise the whole process of creating and sending reports.
– Save and send reports to all drivers – allows sending reports to all drivers in one go.
– Export all – allows exporting the report for all drivers in one go.
A bunch of settings has been added:
This two settings allow admin to control what income information drivers will see:
– Show “total” to drivers in email
– Show “company take” to drivers in email
This two settings allow admin to control what income information will be exported:
– Show “total” in export
– Show “company take” in export
This setting will hide/show the visual charts in report page
– Show charts
– To make the workflow easier open a call, the system will open up Add New booking form.
– Improve Barclaycard payment method integration to make integration process easier and faster
– Improved booking widget integration code for Business Profile. Now the system will also generate site key parameter.
– Visual improvements to the Driver Availability module.
– Improved export option in admin booking listing tab, now the export will also take into account table settings e.g column order, column visibility and filters. Basically the same data which is displayed in the table will be exported to excel file.
– Improve booking listing visibility by allowing folding text in “Passenger name” and “Lead passenger name” columns. More text can be viewed by clicking a button “More”.
– Added new settings “Show passenger name in calendar”, “Show account name in calendar” and “Show service type in calendar” in Settings -> Users -> Admin tab.
– Added a new setting “Attach journey details in iCal format to booking confirmation email”. This setting enables a customer to add booking to their calendar directly from the email. Path: Settings -> Web Widget -> General tab.
– Added a new setting “Better use of postcode based Fixed Price system” to Settings -> Google tab.
– Removed price formatting when exporting data to Excel file. This will enable price sumup in the file.
– After adding a new event to the driver calendar the popup will be automatically closed.
– Simplified driver and admin profile edit form. All fields and button icons were removed to make the form clearer.
– Fixed an issue with the “Loading more” in driver dropdown menu in booking edit tab.
– Fixed an issue with the “Navigate to” button in the driver job detail tab. The navigation link could not be opened on iOS devices.
– Fixed an issue with swap location button in booking widget, the locations could not be reversed properly.
– Fixed an issue with loading iframeResizer plugin in reports and modules tabs when Caller ID option was enabled. The popup did not adjust its height.
– Fixed an issue with a summary box showing the wrong vehicle type when using setting “Show passenger, luggage and hand luggage amount options in the first step of the booking”.
– Fixed an issue with a Driver Availability module where in same cases the system wasn’t blocking already set busy dates.