It allows admin to preview all notification (email, sms or push) for each role (admin, driver, customer). This significantly shortens time of testing how all communication looks like when sent.
– Fixed an issue that prevented saving booking while ModSecurity on the server was enabled.
– Fixed PayPal “_parent” to “_top” issue that prevented redirecting users to the payment provider page in Wix.
– Fixed an issue that was blocking the “Add via” option on iOS 13 devices. After updating to IOS 13, the screen was freezing when clicked due to CSS incompatibility.
– Fixed an issue with the Operating Area that in some cases prevented Driver Journey cost to be added to Journey Price.
– Added a stronger password generator when installing the software.
– Fixed an issue with search option in admin calendar, displaying ‘NAN’ value due to missing language variable.
– Fixed an issue preventing drivers from responding to new job requests while at that moment being on the job. Now drivers can accept or reject job requests at any time.
– Expanded feedback settings, allowing to disable customer feedback. Path: Settings -> General -> Feedback section.
– Fixed an issue that recorded time in the wrong time zone in Vehicle Movement Tracker
– Vehicle Movement Tracker and Data Recorder module optimisation. The system will process information faster and take significantly less space in the database.
– Fixed an issue that prevented driver location to be set automatically when clicking the Navigate button in the Driver App. This issue was caused by changes in how Google Maps works.
– Added a setting allowing tab “More Options” in Web Booking to be always open. Path: Settings -> Web Booking Widget -> Step 3.
– Made an adjustment to dispatch Add New / Edit form. The default time picker has been changed from every minute to every 5 minutes for faster use. When the auto-dispatch module is activated, the default time picker is set to every 1 minute.
– Added a new tab “Getting Started” that provides some direction on how to quickly start working with the system. Couple of features allow admin to create a Customer and Driver test accounts with a click of a button.
- Added a few settings to driver's calendar
– Show reference number in calendar
– Show pickup location in calendar
– Show dropoff location in calendar
– Show via location in calendar
– Show vehicle type in calendar
– Show estimated time in calendar
– Show actual time slot in calendar
– Show number of passengers in calendar
– Show booking custom field in calendar
Path: Settings -> Users -> Driver
- Added a new setting Open "More Options" section by default
Path: Settings -> Web Booking Widget -> Step 3
- Improved description of how to use Holiday Surcharge
To increase the price the Factor value has to be set to more than 1. eg. 1.5 will result in a 50% increase.
To decrease the price the Factor value has to be set to less than 1. eg. 0.9 will result in a 10% decrease.
- Added a new tab Getting Started
This tab provides some direction on how to quickly start working with the system.
Also couple of features allow admin to create a Customer and Driver test accounts with a click of a button.
When default page is changed, the Getting Started tab can still be access in Settings.
- Improve setting "Disable cash payment for airport pickups"
Disable cash payment for airport pickups will now also apply to return journey airport pickup.
This option is available in Settings -> Web Booking Widget -> Step 3 tab