Why booking form keeps loading?
Why it happens?
Most likely it happens because one of the setting has not been setup properly or being change lately and is not compatible with it. The result is the booking form execution cannot be completed and the form hang on loading.
What do do?
Please ensure the following:
- EasyTaxiOffice software is compatible only with PHP versions 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3. Correct version has to be enabled.
- Ensure that you have the latest software patches and fixes to do so navigate to Admin -> Modules and press “Check for updates” button. If an update is available upgrade the software to the latest version.
- Ensure mail settings are set correctly in Setting -> Integration -> Mail Settings tab.
If you use SMTP connection to send emails make sure the Host, Port, Username, Password, Security details are valid.
You can obtain correct details from your mailbox/hosting provider. Please read this mail setup guide for more details.
Alternatively you can try to use different mail option and try again if it works then the problem is with your SMTP mail settings.
- Ensure SMS settings in Settings -> Integration -> SMS Gateway and Text local sections are configured properly and are working. You can temporarily disable SMS service and try again if it works then it means the problem is with your integration.
Didn’t help? Here is what to do next:
If whatever you have done doesn’t help, you need a professional to take care of it. You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the issue. Please remember that this is not part of free support as it is external issue and you will be charge for it. Please read below Terms and Conditions
In order to let us fix this issue please:
- Provide access to EasyTaxiOffice application dashboard.
- Inform us of any modification anyone from your team has made to system source code or your server configuration.
Terms & conditions
Our free support covers only issues that have not being caught by our testing. Any issues caused by external forces can be solved by our team but are not included within FREE support and you will be charge at rate of £30 per hour and requested to make the payment within 3 working days.
Possible external forces issues:
Staff errors or code damage, hacking, server failures, being blocked by spam systems, issues with browser or device.
Please also remember that in many instances we are not able to notified you of additional costs upfront as often to figure out where problem is we need to spend time to investigate and run tests, so by asking our help you agree that you will be charge for time our team work on the issue.
Our aim is to deal with most of the issues within 2 working days, but if you would like to have a faster support and a peace of mind your company has right support it needs, please check our 24/7 Support for details.