Why booking form keeps loading?
Why it happens?
Most likely it happens because one of the setting has not been setup properly or being change lately and is not compatible with it. The result is the booking form execution cannot be completed and the form hang on loading.
What do do?
Please ensure the following:
- EasyTaxiOffice software is compatible only with PHP versions 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3. Correct version has to be enabled.
- Ensure that you have the latest software patches and fixes to do so navigate to Admin -> Modules and press “Check for updates” button. If an update is available upgrade the software to the latest version.
- Ensure mail settings are set correctly in Setting -> Integration -> Mail Settings tab.
If you use SMTP connection to send emails make sure the Host, Port, Username, Password, Security details are valid.
You can obtain correct details from your mailbox/hosting provider. Please read this mail setup guide for more details.
Alternatively you can try to use different mail option and try again if it works then the problem is with your SMTP mail settings.
- Ensure SMS settings in Settings -> Integration -> SMS Gateway and Text local sections are configured properly and are working. You can temporarily disable SMS service and try again if it works then it means the problem is with your integration.
Didn’t help? Here is what to do next:
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with description of the issue and provide the following:
- Access to EasyTaxiOffice application dashboard.
- Inform us of any modification anyone from your team has made to system source code or your server configuration.