I can’t login to my account
Why does it happen?
Most likely your browser temporary data is outdated.
What do do?
Please ensure the following:
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the browser.
- Clear browser cache and cookies and the try again.
- Do not use form auto-complete option that is build in the browser, clear login fields and type in email and password manually.
- Ensure the login and password are entered correctly.
- Try different browser and see if you can login.
- If you see message “Whoops something went wrong” during the login process, it might mean that security token has expired and you need to re-enter the login URL in your browser and hit enter button in order to refresh the token and be able to login to the admin panel. Please don’t use refresh button as it will send the old token back to the server and the same error will come up.
Didn’t help? Contact Support.