Starter Web Design setup
To setup Starter Web Design on your server, follow this steps:
- Login to your website/server account where you would like to install the website template using your favorite FTP client e.g. FileZilla.
- Navigate to your website main directory.
- Download archived file (The link provided separately), unzip it and upload all files to the directory described in step 2. You need to upload both “installer.php” and website zip files.
- Create new MySQL database and make a note of these details, you will need them in next step.
- Open your browser and type in “http://yourdomain.com/installer.php”.
The domain name and installation folder will vary depending on where you have uploaded all files.
- If everything was done correctly you should now see installation screen.
Please provide all required information displayed on installer page e.g. database connection and click install.
- Once the installation process is completed, navigate to “http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin/” screen in order to access admin panel where you can manage all website content and settings (Login details provided separately).
- If you would like to connect web booking widgets to your newly installed website template please see this tutorial, it explains step by step how to it.
- That’s all. Enjoy!