How to install booking software?
To install the software onto your server please follow the steps below.
- Login to your website/server account where you would like to install the software using your favorite FTP client e.g. FileZilla.
- Create new folder e.g. “eto” in your website main directory.
- Download archived file (The link provided separately), unzip it and upload all files to the folder created in step 2.
- Create new MySQL database and make a note of these details, you will need them in next step.
- Open your browser and type in “http://yourdomain.com/eto/install”.
The domain name and installation folder will vary depending on where you have installed all files.
- If everything was done correctly you should now see installation screen.
Please provide all required information displayed in section 1 and 2, section 3 can be skipped.
- During installation process your will be asked to provide the license key, it will provided to you separately.
- Once the installation process is completed, navigate to “http://yourdomain.com/eto/login” screen in order to access admin panel where you can manage all bookings and settings.
- This tutorial explains how to add booking widget to your existing website.
- That’s all. Enjoy!