Software installation on your own server
To install the software onto your server please follow the steps below. Before you begin, please read booking software installation requirements described here.
- Login to your website/server account where you would like to install the software using your favourite FTP client e.g. FileZilla.
- Create new folder e.g. “eto” in your website root/main directory. Please note that the folder where you are installing the software should not contain any other files or folders (it should be empty) as they might get overridden during installation process.
- Download the installer file available here onto your computer and upload it to the folder created in step 2.
- Create new MySQL database and make a note of these details, you will need them in step 7.
- Open your browser and type in “http://yourdomain.com/eto/installer.php”.
The domain name and installation folder might vary depending on where you have installed all files.
- Please follow on screen instructions and enter your license key (provided to you separately) and click “Download” button.
- If everything was done correctly you should now see installation screen. Please provide all required information displayed on the screen.
- Once the installation process is completed, navigate to “http://yourdomain.com/eto/login” screen in order to access admin panel where you can manage all bookings and settings.
- This tutorial explains how to add booking widget to your existing website.
- That’s all. Enjoy!