How to set Journey Prices
ETO pricing system is very easy to work with but you need to learn how to get it right.
Why settings prices correctly matters?
- Because it allows your customer to see accurate quote for journey they want to book.
- Because it allows your operator/admin to add new booking fast without manual calculation.
- Distance pricing – allows setting price per mile/kilometre. This cost also can be modified depending on vehicle type and distance thresholds (amount of mi/km).
- You can find it in Pricing -> Distance & Time
- Time pricing – allows setting price per minute. Especially useful when operating in very busy areas like town centres.
You can find it in Pricing -> Distance & Time
- Fixed pricing – allows to set Fixed Price for journey for A to B location. Very useful if you want to charge fixed amount. Fixed Prices overrides Distance and Time pricing. For more information check Fixed Price guide.
- You can find it in Pricing -> Fixed Pricing
- Night time, holidays and special days pricing – allow to set additional increases for specific date and time.
- You can find it in Pricing -> Night Surcharge and Holiday Surcharge
- Additional items – a set of charges can be set for Meet & Greet, Parking, Child seat, many other items can be created depends on need, e.g. Bottle of water or a Newspaper.
- You can find it in Pricing -> Additional Charges