How to create Google “reCAPTCHA” API key?
This service is provided by a third party company. We don’t take any responsibility for any changes in how this service operates or works. Any issue with this service you need to discuss directly to company which provide it.
- In order to protect your website against spam we use free Google reCAPTCHA service.
- To create new API key please visit this page https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/v3.html
- Click “Admin Console” button in the top right corner of the page. You need to be logged in to access this page.
- In the top right corner of the Admin Console page click plus button “Create”.
- Enter your label, choose ‘reCAPTCHA V3’ option, enter your domain name, accept Terms of Service and press “Submit” button.
- Now you should be able to see your API keys please make a note of it, you will need it in the next step.
- Once the process described above is completed login to www.yourwebsite.com/wp-admin/, go to Contact tab (left side) -> Integration -> click Reset Keys -> add Site and Secret keys and Save
- Here you can find out more about Google anti spam protection https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/
- Please see the screenshots below for step by step instructions.