How to create Google “reCAPTCHA” API key?
This service is provided by a third party company. We don’t take any responsibility for any changes in how this service operates or works. Any issue with this service you need to discuss directly to company which provide it.
- In order to protect your website against spam we use free Google reCAPTCHA service.
- To create new API key please visit this page https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/index.html
- Click “My reCAPTCHA or “Get reCAPTCHA” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down to section called “Register a new site”.
- Enter your domain name, choose ‘reCAPTCHA V2’ option and press “register” button.
- Once registration is completed login to www.yourwebsite/wp-admin/, go to Contact tab (left side) -> Integration -> click Reset Keys -> add Site and Secret keys and Save
- Here you can find out more about Google anti spam protection https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/
- Please see the screenshots below for step by step instructions.