Find out what features has been add and improve.
April 2019 update
Major Bug Fixes
1. Tracking been switch off when other apps have being used in foreground mode.
2. Driver app getting stuck when switch to google maps via navigation button.
Both issues has been resolved but during the testing process we have found there is another issue which is related to Android 7+ version where system switch off tracking within few minutes when used in background mode. This issue is related to React Native Expo technology EasyTaxiOffice app uses which appears not to be compatible with latest Android update. We are not developers of this technology, so at the moment we are awaiting support from React Native team.
We have implement temporary solution for Android 7+ version users. We have created a setting Location Updates (available in top-right corner of the app). Driver who lose tracking while using driver app in background mode, we advice to switch to Foreground mode.
Switch off and on the app to have your app updated. We expect this update solves both issues but we would love to hear your feedback, especially if this solution doesn’t work.
3. Driver could proceed with the job while not appearing on dispatcher map.
Driver status system has been revamped. New system will require driver to change status to Available and agree to being track before being able change booking status and start the job. Driver status system consist of:
– Driver can change booking status to On Route and start the job only when switch to Available status.
– Changing to status Available requires the driver to accept being tracked and be visible on dispatcher map.
– When status is change to Available, driver will be track and will appear on dispatcher map marked with color Green (available – not on the job) or Red (unavailable – currently on the job).
Status On Break:
– On Break status allows driver to inform the company he/she is On Break but still display their location.
– Changing to status On Break requires the driver to accept being tracked and be visible on dispatcher map.
– On the map his status is marked in Blue.
– Changing to this status, disable tracking and driver is no longer visible on the dispatcher map.
– Driver can change booking status to Cancel at any time.
Fixes and improvements:
v3.13.0 – v3.16.0
– Added “Zones” functionality
– Added option to remove whitespaces from company settings in config tab
– Added driver availability status
– Added “SMS service” option to config tab
– Added option to load timezone form database
– Fixed problem with auto booking confirm option quote
– Improved translations
– Updated driver app name and links
– Dutch translation improvements
– Added new option “Attach booking details to driver assign notification email” and “Attach booking details to driver assign notification sms” to config tab
– Forced SSL connection for TextLocal api connection
– Notifications translations improvements
– Added option to send driver details to customer during driver assign process
– Added software upgrade option
– Improved driver assign option in booking listing tab. Admin can now set commission, cash, notification fields in one go
– Hourly service will no longer show enquire button
– Added “GP webpay” payment method
– Disabled browser autocomplete option in booking form and payment edit page
– Improved phone international country code detection
– Removed disabled title in passenger name in frontend booking form
– Fixed problem with duplicating booking entries in frontend booking form
– Improved cache system in booking quote
– Improved invoice printing option
– Improved preferred booking language functionality
March 2019 update
– Updated translations for config tab
– Fixed problem with Restricted Area when default vehicle is selected
– Update Czech translations
– Now admin can search bookings by source details
February 2019 update
– Added new booking form in admin panel
– Implemented Google API check – user will see an error if Google API error occurred
– Added option “Min number of characters for location suggestions search” in admin tab thus minimising usage of Google services and reduce charge for it
– Added option to enable/disable members benefits
– Displayed source and preferred notification language in booking detail tab
– Added Google Services cache to speed up quotation process
– Improved debugging tools
– Added Czech and Dutch translations
– Booking form customer and driver small improvements
– Add status colour highlight in booking listing tab.
January 2019 update
– Payment method will now be displayed in modal title
– Added Stripe iDEAL payment method integration
– Added help section to location tab
– Booking confirmation and thank you page translations and layout improvements
– Improved booking export option, no services will be added to the export list if service option is deactivated
– Added scroll bar CSS styling
– Language switcher will be now hidden until the booking form is fully loaded
– Added “Book by phone” option in booking form
– Added option to show/hide return journey, add via, swap address, book now buttons in booking form
– Fixed problem with removing search filters in booking listing tab
– Added option to choose if the booking will be confirm or unconfirmed after it is created by a customer
– Fixed bug with copying phone number to booking form for logged in customer
– Removed confirm booking status and renamed pending status to confirmed
– Changes to notification system – admin will not receive notification when in edit mode. Reason for it is that admin is doing the change so he there is no need to inform him of it
– New bookings are now highlight in booking listing tab in admin
– Web Booking form layout & styling improvements.
v3.9.3 – v3.10.0
– Added option to choose how to display service dropdown or tabs.
– Added to localization settings section option to control how the names are displayed, full names or language codes.
– Services can be display as tabs.
– Set dispatch as default page after login if dispatch module is activated.
– Hungarian translation corrections.
– Added booking date to driver details SMS.
– Corrected phone country code box positioning on mobile.
– Changed quote function remote connection cURL to GuzzleHttp.
– Improved modal window displaying on iPhone.
– Added “Portuguese (Brazil)” language.
– Updated web widget integration page.
– Updated “Polish” language translation.
– Improved location search option.
– Improved booking form user experience.
– Added option to enter member benefits.
– Added option to enable/disable mini web booking widget header.
– Improved help section in discount tab.
– Improved help section in payment method tab.
– Added option to hide vehicle without price.
– Added option to display vehicle type in calendar.
– Added option to send booking details via SMS to driver.
– Updated iframeResizer plugin.
– Added option to choose how the driver journey will be calculated
– Added swap location button to mini booking widget and booking form.
– Added placeholder text “Optional” to via fields in booking.
– Fixed problem with PDF library when using PHP 7.1.
– Added get current location button to booking form.
– New Dispatcher tab has been added allowing admin to use three module in one tab: Add new booking, see driver on map and see latest booking list allowing fast and easier dispatching.
– Improved login and register page style.
– Improved multi-site functionality in app loader function.
– Fixed problem with displaying correct feedback link in customer account.
– Added dispatcher tab.
– RingCentral changed app key.
– Improved quote location geocoding function.
– Moved pricing to settings menu.
– Added web widget integration page to settings menu.
– Improved in quote module driver journey route finding (shortest).
– Changed “_parent” to “_top” target link to avoid problems with popup permissions when iframe loaded in another iframe.
– Improved “Airport detection” module in backend.
– Fixed bug with wrong formatting in pdf library when running php 7.1.
– Vehicles module has been moved to settings.
– Added new option “Fastest (Without traffic)” to route type in Google settings.
– Updated iframeResizer plugin.
– Add new booking by admin has been updated – from this version, all booking add in dashboard will have “Source” marked as Admin, giving indication it has been add by Admin. The source can be change while New booking is add.
– PayPal transaction notification improvements.
– Added operating area check to scheduled service.
– Fixed problem with sending duplicate notifications when transaction status is set to paid and the link session has expired.
– Improved notification messages.
– Changed default value for “incomplete_bookings_delete_after” option to 72h
– Updated “date range picker” plugin to the latest version
– Improved image resize functionality
– Added help popup to Fixed Prices tab
– Updated notification translations
– Added “optional” message to full address and comments fields in booking form.
– Added email verification in booking form in admin panel.
– Added min booking time countdown in booking form.
– Added help info to vehicle type image upload option.
Caller ID has been added to the system
What it means is that we have connected software to RingCentral telephony system. When company opens an account with RingCentral telephone and connect to software, admin will be able to see Caller details if the phone number has been used previously. Admin will be also able to see details of the previous Caller booking helping to quickly proceed with finding information and making new booking. Please check screenshots in this tutorial.
– Fixed problem with min booking time in scheduled service.
– Added help info in payment method page.
– Added option to trim white spaces from API key fields during saving.
– Fixed issue with onload scrolling in customer account.
– Added no transaction error message in payment page.
– Fixed problem with direction route finding. The problem occurred when the date was in the past (old bookings).
– Added option to hide service dropdown menu if there is only one option available.
– Improved Google Analytics and Adwords tracking.
– Added dropdown arrow icon support for iOS devices.
– Booking from and customer account layout improvements.
– Added option to enable/disable postcode check in quote module.
– Added service type restriction to payment methods.
– Hide services dropdown menu if there is only one option available.
– Disabled minimum date restriction in booking edit form.
– Disabled double quote check when date of the booking has changed.
– Removed “no location” error message from booking edit form.
– Improved scheduled service time selection on iOS.
– Fixed problem with airport detection in quote module.
– Improved info popups in config tab.
– Improved customer registration form.
– Improved translations.
– Improved user account functionality.
– Improved booking form functionality.
– Added international phone number support in booking form.
– Fixed problem with night surcharge range overlapping, double price.
– Fixed problem with distance “Add” factor when via and operating address is present.
– Added “no_https_redirect” option which fixes problem with WorldPay payment response.
– Price quote improvements.
– Fixed problem with accuracy out of range in users database table.
– Admin booking edit tab improvements.
– Fixed bug with min booking time in booking form.
– Fixed bug in price quote. Removed double calculations when applying vehicle factor in base price when via address has been entered.
– Improved Scheduled Route functionality.
– Driver booking tab improvements.
– Updated translations.
– Renamed “Language” section to “Localization” in config tab and moved some option in from other sections.
– Added few new options to date and time format field in config tab.
– Improved night surcharge functionality. Now more options can be added.
– Updated translations in Types of Vehicles tab.
– Fixed problem with Stripe payment redirect which caused sending a duplicate booking confirmation email.
– Added warning message for meeting board “download” and “print” buttons in driver app.
– Added feedback functionality (Comments, Lost & Found, Complaints).
– Added option to enable iFrame scroll to top functionality and position offset.
– Improved delete record message in vehicle type tab.
– Added option to calculate return journey price the same way as one way to avoid slightly different price calculated google maps based on slightly different way back distance.
– Create functionality so email is send when booking has been cancel.
– New functionality has been created to allow send driver and vehicle details to customer upon driver assignment.
– New functionality has been created to allow admin and driver print and download Meeting Board.
– Cancellation functionality has been expanded. Now admin can choose if to allow driver cancel a job and send automatic email to the customer informing of job cancelation or only cancel the job and admin will contact customer in regards to it (new status has been add to “Driver cancelled”.
– Added driver app trial mode allowing all new customer to test Driver App free of charge for first 30 days.
– Scheduled route feature has been added to system (available only at special request)
– A new panel ‘Services’ has been created to allow setting different service type influencing Web Booking calculation
– Fixed bug with Squareup payment redirection when in iframe.
– Fixed bug with Squareup payment notification status update.
– Notification system improvement – notification with Driver and Vehicle details send to customer can be automatically set to be sent with status Job Accepted or On Route,
– Terms and Condition page has been add to the system – no need to use external T&C anymore. now it can be set to automatically be added as PDF to Booking Confirmation email and display in third step of the Web Booking,
– some translations updates.
– Map improvements in admin panel.
– Improved booking ref number generation function.
– Added SMS Gateway API support. It allows to send SMS directly from mobile (beta version)
– Added option to enable or disable extra geocode location finder function in quote file.
– Added option to send driver details to customer when driver is assigned.
– Moved “timestamp” site config option to app config.
– Added option to switch between internal or external Terms and Conditions.
– Masked Stripe keys in edit payment type.
– Fixed problem with map scaling in admin panel.
– Simplified user and vehicle menu in admin tab.
– Fixed bug with calculating total price in admin (division by zero).
– Added preferred notification language in booking edit tab.
– Some Improvements to booking and calendar functionality.
– Some Improvements to admin and driver interface.
– Added option to set user’s default language.
– Few bug fixes.
– Now all bookings email are send in a default customer profile language.
– Improved return url option in edit booking tab.
– Calendar now remembers current state.
– Added more booking details to confirmation email.
– Added few option to control booking details visibility in admin calendar.
– Added additional info option to BACS payment method.
– Added “minutes after landing” text to driver job detail page.
– Customer App is available
– Added Customer push notifications
– Added Customer app support
– Fixed bug with payment testing value
– Added auto redirect to previous page after editing the booking
– Booking listing will now expand its height depending on page size and not the content as it was before
– Moved “Driver App” menu to “Settings” menu
– Fixed bug with modal jumping to bottom of the page on iOS device
– Fixed bug with Google Maps in admin
– Added auto refresh counts in driver dashboard
– Added Squareup payment method
– Some bug fixes
– Some layout improvements
– Hungarian translations updated
– Operating Area has been expanded. Now you have additional choice how it influence Price of any journey that neither start or finish in Operating Area. Now you can set:
a). Booking is not allowed – This will not allow booking to be made. A message will be display that company is not operating within this area.
b). Allow submitting booking without price – It allows booking to be made but pricing is not displayed. A message appear “Please finish booking reservation without price and we will provide you with a quote”. Prices are not displayed but booking can be made as normal with Reserve button at the end instead of Case or Credit Card payment.
c). Allow booking and add driver journey to total price – It allows booking to be made but adds cost of driver journey to the nearest point (Pickup/Dropoff).
– Show Company Name next to the name
– Simplified search From and To fields in booking add new and edit tabs
– Enable changing booking status directly from booking listing tab
– Improved search system in booking edit tab in admin
– Notification system has been improved – now you can control what notification will be send to Customer, Driver and Admin and how they will be send – via Email, SMS or App (depending on availability)
– Added “Support” link in admin menu, so you can easily access documentation “How to use”
– Improved mail option, added sendmail
– Fixed some bug in parking charge
– Added vehicle min price option in config tab – now you can set individual price for each vehicle type
– Improved invoice file name format
– Displayed price summary in booking detail page and email
– In add new and edit booking we enabled autocomplete data when assigning customer
– Displayed price summary in booking detail page and email.
– Autocomplete data when assigning customer.
– Added “New” symbol to booking listing as indication of new booking creation.
– Added driver unique_id to driver list in filter and sorted it by this value.
– After creating new booking user will be redirected to Latest page.
– Added driver and status notes in the booking.
– Added “Show/Hide” functionality to some fields in config tab.
– Added logo upload option in admin.
– Added view invoice option in listing.
– Improved duplicate booking option.
– Added new status “arrived”.
– Displayed driver details in booking details page.
– Improved language switcher.
– Added “Italian” and “Hungarian” translations.
– Lots of interface improvements.
– Added user online status in avatar in users tab.
– Improved UI in vehicle type listing tab.
– Improve responsiveness of listing tabs.
– Added option to clear state (cookies) in listings.
– Added new interface to enter parking charge.
– Added option to create custom dropdown menus in additional charges tab.
– Fixed problem with sending booking details to admin.
– Fixed price deposit.
– Added waiting time charge option.
– Added icon and colour picker option to location category tab.
– Simplified user interface in driver and admin panels.
– Added shortcut status links for booking listing in admin.
– Improved filter search in booking listing tab.
– Added vehicle and payment image upload option.
– Added new option to operating area tab.
– Improved auto refresh booking listing option.
– Added night and holiday charge factor type in config tab.
– Added payment method and payment status filters in booking tab in admin.
– Added show traffic and labels option in map tab.
– Added duplicate booking option in admin.
– Added Payzone payment option.
– Added “BACS” payment method.
– Displayed all statuses in booking filter status dropdown menu.
– Improved navigate link in driver account.
– Improved calendar in admin.
– Improved date format, admin can now choose format type.
– Adde Show “Unique ID” next to driver name.
– Added few options in config tab to control what driver can see in his account.
– Hide driver income for “onroute” and “onboard” statuses so that customer can not see how much driver earns.
– Bug fixes.