Learn what information is needed to setup the system.
Applies to one-off and monthly purchase.
In order to setup the software, please provide us with access to your domain account. The details should include:
- Name of domain you would like use to use for your new website and/or software
- Domain provider url to the control panel where we can login to manage the domain
- Login details:
Hosting / Server setup
Applies to one-off purchase only.
In order to setup the software, please provide us with access to your hosting / server account. The details should include:
- Hosting / Server access to:
– 1 x MySQL database (Hostname, Username, Password, Database name)
– FTP access (Hostname, Username, Password)
- Hosting / Server needs to have:
– PHP v7.0 or v7.1
– Operating System: Linux
Web Booking integration
In order to connect Web Booking to your existing website, please provide us with access to your website admin panel. The details should include:
- Admin panel url, where we can login to manage the website
- Login details:
Want to do it by yourself? Not a problem, here is a how to guide.
Personalised app setup
To have a personalised Passenger or Driver app setup, the company needs to provide:
- Name for your app – this is the name that users will use to find the app in app stores. (It can’t be changed once the app is submitted to app stores).
- High resolution logo for the app icons and listing. The logo needs to be provided in a “.png” format and have these dimensions: “1024 x 1024 px”. (Keep in mind that the logo also can’t be changed once the app is submitted to app stores).
- The Terms and Conditions page has to be available in your website. You need to send us a URL link to that site.
- Working SSL certificate for the domain or sub-domain where the booking system is installed.
- The website has to be online during approval process.
- Provided information has been check and are correct
- Provided login details has been check and it is possible to login with it
- Provided domain exist in provided account.
Failing to provide correct details will case delays and if our team has been mislead causing additional work, an additional fee will be apply for the team time.