Learn what are the requirements to make the system works.
- App Store Hosting
- Google API
Domain is the url name via which software can be accessed e.g. https://yourcompanyname.co.uk/eto/ It is needed for any website or cloud based software to work. The process of purchase takes few minutes and cost about £20 for first two years. We recommend to purchase from ionos company.
What is hosting? – please read this article.
You can use your existing hosting or setup a new one for your business.
- Use your existing hosting (server). Your server needs to have PHP v7.0 – 7.1 and operating system Linux.
- Purchase it from a company we recommend – purchase PRO package with Linux operating system form ionos company (about £10/m). All issues regarding server you need to take through their support system.
- Take advantage of our offer and avoid the hustle of setup, communication and management. Have a peace of mind that all is working just as it should be. We offer:
- £10 per month (we charge £60 on 6 months basis)
- Reliable and fast hosting with regular backups
- In case of any issues with server our team take care of it. No need to communicate with third party provider.
If you are looking for a complete peace of mind, you should check our Business PRO Support offer.
App Store Hosting
There are two choices to app store hosting:
- Setup your own app stores accounts with Google Play and Apple App Store and send us access to both accounts. This is pay service and costs are Google Play #£20 one-time, Apple app store ~£77 per year.
- Or use our service and avoid the hustle of setup, communication and management – available for £70 per year.
Please read about Personalised App setup requirements.
You need following APIs enable and connected:
Google Places API Web Service
Google Maps Directions API
Google Maps Geocoding API
Google Maps Embed API
You can learn how to setup Google API here.