Learn what are the requirements to make the system works.
- Google API
- App Store Hosting
Domain is the url name via which software can be accessed e.g. https://yourcompanyname.co.uk/eto/ It is needed for any website or cloud based software to work. The process of purchase takes few minutes and cost about £20 for first two years. We recommend to purchase from ionos company.
What is hosting? – please read this article.
You can use your existing hosting or setup a new one for your business.
- Use your existing hosting (server). Your server needs to have PHP v7.1 – v7.3 and operating system Linux.
- Purchase it from a company we recommend – purchase PRO package with Linux operating system form ionos company (about £10/m). All issues regarding server you need to take through their support system.
- Take advantage of our offer and avoid the hustle of setup, communication and management. Have a peace of mind that all is working just as it should be. We offer:
Web Hosting: £5 per month per each website (we charge £30 on 6 months basis)
Business Software Hosting:
- £25 per month
- early access to latest new features
- regular updates to the software, mobile apps and security protocols
- fast, reliable hosting and data back-ups
You need following APIs enable and connected:
Google Places API Web Service
Google Maps Directions API
Google Maps Geocoding API
Google Maps Embed API
You can learn how to setup Google API here.
App Store Hosting
There are two choices to app store hosting:
- Setup your own app stores accounts with Google Play and Apple App Store and send us access to both accounts. This is pay service and costs are Google Play #£20 one-time, Apple app store ~£77 per year.
- Or use our service and avoid the hustle of setup, communication and management – available for £70 per year.
Please read about Personalised App setup requirements.