Personalised App setup requirements
To have a personalised Passenger or Driver app setup, the company needs to provide:
- Name for your app – this is the name that users will use to find the app in app stores. (It can’t be changed once the app is submitted to app stores).
- High resolution logo for the app icons and listing. The logo needs to be provided in a “.png” format and have these dimensions: “1024 x 1024 px”. (Keep in mind that the logo also can’t be changed once the app is submitted to app stores).
- Short and Full description of your app which will be used to promote the app across app stores. Short description cannot be longer than 80 characters long. Full description cannot be longer than 4000 characters long. Alternatively we can provide you with our standard generic app description.
- Contact details for the app store listing Website URL, Email, Phone (optional)
- Working SSL certificate for the domain or sub-domain where the booking system is installed.
- The website and booking software has to be online during approval process.
- To pass App Store verification process we will create a “DEMO” user account which should not be removed from the software until the app gets approved. If account is deleted before this time the app might not pass the verification process and it will cause a delay.
- App Store Hosting
There are two choices to app store hosting:
- Setup your own app stores accounts with Google Play and Apple App Store and send us access to both accounts. This is pay service and costs are Google Play ~£20 ($25 USD) one-time, Apple app store ~£77 ($99 USD) per year.
Here you can enrol for Google and Apple Developer Programs.
Please make sure your account is fully activated and you are on paid developer plan as this is required in order to submit the app to app stores. If you need any help with opening or activating your account please contact Google or Apple support team directly.
Once you have your own account you will need to provide us access to it so we can publish the app within your account.
- Or use our service and avoid the hustle of setup, communication and management – available for £70 per year.
Note: Before sending any details to us, please ensure:
- Provided information has been check and are correct
- Provided login details has been check and it is possible to login with it
- Provided domain exist in provided account.
Failing to provide correct details will case delays and if our team has been mislead causing additional work, an additional fee will be apply for the team time.