How do I test how Web Booking & Dispatch Software works?
- Enter company information – name, email, phone number.
- Create a booking – we suggest you create a booking in the same way a customer would do via the Web Booking system. You can access Web Booking via a link which we have sent in the trial setup email.
Once a booking has been made, it will appear in the software tab Dispatch or Bookings -> Latest. But before you can assign a driver and dispatch it, you need to add a driver and a vehicle in the system first. How to do that?
- Create a driver – go to software Users -> Drivers -> Add New. If you operate in the UK market make sure you fill in the driver’s details.
- Create a vehicle – go to software Vehicle -> Add New. If you operate in UK market make sure you fill in the vehicle’s details. Also make sure you assign a driver to that vehicle.
- Dispatch the job by assigning a booking to the driver. You can do it directly via Dispatch or Booking -> Latest tabs.
- Setup Driver App – please follow up instruction in Settings -> Mobile Apps
- Notification setup – go to Settings -> Notification and mark all notification you would like to recieve. For SMS you will need to setup one of the two available integrations.
- Proceed with the job – once the app is ready for use, check system status to proceed with the booking in order to see communication between driver and passenger.