How to activate Schedule service?
- In order for the services menu to appear in Web Booking, the system requires at least two services to be active. To activate go to Settings -> Services -> Add New
– first service tab we recommend to be named “Standard” and set without any additional setting allowing customer to make a standard From-To booking. Set as featured and Order 1.
– second service to be specified with additional settings for Hourly transfers. Set Order 2
Note: Once two tabs has been created and set active, the menu will appear in the Web Booking.
- Go to Settings -> Services -> Add New -> Set Type to Scheduled.
- Go to Settings -> Schedule Routes -> Add new ->Create new Route(s) which will appear in Web Booking. (note: From & To don’t rely on locations set in Locations tab, nor on Google Maps. This are just written locations name which will be display in Web Booking suggestion list).