What is Fixed Price system for?
Fixed Prices between location A and B which automatically overwrites mileage/kilometer calculation.
How to add fixed price?
To add new Fixed Price, go to Pricing -> Fixed Prices -> Add New -> fill in relevant fields -> click Add button.
Direction – It define if new price will be apply one way from A to B only or both direction.
From and To
- Add postcode(s) by typing first part of postcode e.g. E1 and click enter. If there is more than one postcode then input next postcode and click enter e.g. E2 and click enter, E3 and click enter, so on.
- When typing a new postcode or location, system will make suggestion display in dropdown list, you can choose those by simply clicking on of the suggestions e.g. Heathrow Terminal 1 (TW6 1AP) or E2
- To add new suggestion go to Settings -> Location -> Add new location
Important: Fixed prices only work with postcodes and pre-set location (Settings -> Location -> Add new location). Any location names not added in Location tab e.g. towns, areas, etc. won’t be detected.
“Action” option allows to choose how price will be calculated
- Flat – this is a final value which will be display as a price
- Increase base price by % – add Base price value and for each vehicle type add % value by which Base price will be multiply, e.g.
Base price is £50
set Saloon value to “1”, calculated price for Saloon is £50
set Estate value to “1.1”, calculated price for Estate is £55 (10% increase)
set Executive value to “1.3”, calculated price for Executive is £65 (30% increase)
- Increase base price by X – add Base price value and for each vehicle type add X value by which Base price will be increase, e.g.
Base price = £50
set Saloon value to “0”, calculated price for Saloon is £50
set Estate value to “6”, calculated cost price Estate is £56
set Executive value to “13”, calculated price for Executive is £63
Limit to specific Time and Date
Setting specific time and date will set Fixed Price to be available only to specific period of time, e.g christmas or school break time.
When the tickbox is marked, Fixed Price is set to active.