Driver App – download and installation
For a driver to be able to use the app, he needs to:
- Search for “ETO Driver” and download the app form one of the app stores (Google Play or AppStore – depending on driver’s phone operating system)
Note: Admin can also send his driver a direct link to app stores to shorten the journey.
2. Download the app and install it on his phone – this process is very easy and it takes only a minute.
Note: We can personalise (white label) your app, filling it with your company’s full branding. Once we do that, your drivers will be able to search for “Your Company Name” app from the app stores. The customised version will have the company logo, name and colors.
3. Login to the account with individual access details provided by admin (email, password) and by following a unique company Host URL.
Admin can find Host URL in Settings -> Mobiles Apps section of your dashboard.
Why the app return this error “Network request failed”?
This might happen when the HOST URL entered in the app is incorrect or SSL certificate for your website expired or it is not installed correctly. To check if your SSL certificate is valid please use this online tool. In the URL field enter your domain or sub-domain name where the booking software is installed and click “Check SSL” button. Below you will see the test results, all options should be mark as green if this is not the case then your SSL certificate is invalid and you should contact your hosting company and ask them for help in fixing it.
Why the app return this error “Something went wrong”?
This might happen when mobile app storage fails or the server where the booking system is installed return some errors. This issue is on the mobile device side and to fix it please go to your device Settings -> Apps Settings, find ETO Driver app and clear cache and storage memory. Here is an article showing how to find it. In case it will not help please uninstall the app, restart the device and install the app again.
Didn’t help? Here is what to do next:
If whatever you have done doesn’t help, you need a professional to take care of it. You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the issue. Please remember that this is not part of free support as it is external issue and you will be charge for it. Please read below Terms and Conditions
In order to let us fix this issue please:
- Provide access to ETO application dashboard.
- Inform us of any modification anyone from your team has made to system source code.
- Inform us if you had any problems with same email address outside of ETO application.
- Inform us which notification(s) is not working.
By requesting our help you agree to EasyTaxiOffice Support Terms & Conditions