The Customer Account allows the customers to make a new reservation, manage past bookings and their profile details.
Apart from the standard, Private accounts, a customer can also create a Company Account which adds these two helpful functionalities:
- It allows the customer, an employee of the company running the account, to make a booking without the need of immediate payment. An additional option is available in the third step of booking “Reserve”. Please note that this option will only appear if the “Account” payment method is activated and the customer is logged in when making a booking.
- The admin can produce periodic invoices which allow the customer to make just one payment for a number of bookings.
Register and login
Before customers can start using their account, they need to log in to an existing account (by providing their email and password) or create a new one (Register).
Using the customer account
The account menu consists of the most vital options: Bookings, New Bookings, Profile.
- Bookings tab – a list of all the Customer’s previous bookings.
The actions Customers can take in this tab are:
Details – check all the necessary data and details for each booking.
Invoice – print or download invoices for any booking in your history.
Leave feedback – customers can share their opinion on the journey.
- New Booking tab – allows the Customer to create a new booking. A full and detailed instruction on how to do that, can be found here: Web Booking Widget HERE.
- Profile tab – in this tab the customer can enter or edit all his personal and contact details.
This tab allows the customer to change the language version to their prefered language.