Find out how the booking confirmation process looks like.
After the customer has made the on-line booking, the system automatically performs the following operations:
- Confirmation of the reservation is displayed on the customer`s screen
- An automatic booking confirmation is sent to the customer’s e-mail address
- The new booking is added to software database and is available for admin viewing and management
Confirmation message displayed on the customer’s screen.
Booking confirmation email sent to the customer
New booking added to the admin panel
Manual sending confirmation of booking (e-mail) to a customer.
In the case of any changes to the booking, the admin can resend the email with the reservation details to the customer.
This can be done in two ways:
1. Edit the booking for which you want to resend confirmation.
2. Select the status (notification type) eg, Confirmed.
3. In the notifications option, deselect the “Do not send notification” option
4. Press the Save booking button to send a notification.
Alternatively, you can enter the mail in the field “Send booking details to“, then the information will be sent to this address.