Assigning a vehicle to a driver
1. Create a driver – go to User -> Driver -> Add new.
2. Create a vehicle – go to Settings -> Vehicles -> Add new.
3. Assign a vehicle to a driver – go to Settings->Vehicles -> Edit, find the vehicle to which you want to assign a particular driver, open the menu next to him and choose the first option Edit. Now look at the option, Assign Driver and then simply choose a driver from the drop down list.
4. Assign a driver to a booking – this can be done in either of these two ways:
- Dispatch -> Driver (column) -> Assign driver
- Booking -> Latest -> Driver (column) -> Assign driver