Schedule Routes module
- In order for the services menu to appear in Web Booking, the system requires at least two services to be active. To activate go to Settings -> Services -> Add New
– first service tab we recommend to be named “Standard” and set without any additional setting allowing customer to make a standard From-To booking. Set as featured and Order 1.
– second service to be specified with additional settings for Hourly transfers. Set Order 2
Note: Once two tabs has been created and set active, the menu will appear in the Web Booking.
- Go to Settings -> Services -> Add New -> Set Type to Scheduled.
- Go to Settings -> Schedule Routes -> Add new ->Create new Route(s) which will appear in Web Booking. (note: From & To don’t rely on locations set in Locations tab, nor on Google Maps. This are just written locations name which will be display in Web Booking suggestion list).
What’s the price? This module is available as an add-on to the software. Check the price here.