How to activate Hourly Rate?
- In order for the services menu to appear in Web Booking, the system requires at least two services to be active. To activate go to Settings -> Services -> Add New
– first service tab we recommend to be named “Standard” and set without any additional setting allowing customer to make a standard From-To booking. Set as featured and Order 1.
– second service to be specified with additional settings for Hourly transfers. Set Order 2
Note: Once two tabs has been created and set active, the menu will appear in the Web Booking.
- Go to Settings -> Services -> Add New
– add title, eg. Hourly Rate
– set Type to Standard
– enable Duration and set Min-Max amount of hours
– set as Activate
– click Update
3. In Settings -> Vehicle Type (each vehicle type) -> enable “Service” you create and set “Hourly rate” -> Save.