Hourly Rate module
How to use Hourly Rate?
1. In order for the services menu to appear in Web Booking, the system requires at least two services to be active. To activate go to Settings -> Services -> Add New
– first service tab we recommend to be named “Standard” and set without any additional setting allowing customer to make a standard From-To booking. Set as featured and Order 1.
– second service to be specified with additional settings for Hourly transfers. Set Order 2
Important: Once two tabs has been created and set active, the menu will appear in the Web Booking.
2. Go to Settings -> Services -> Add New
– add title, eg. Hourly Rate
– set Type to Standard
– enable Duration and set Min-Max amount of hours
– set as Activate
– click Update
3. In Settings -> Vehicle Type (each vehicle type) -> enable “Service” you create and set “Hourly rate” -> Save.