Driver Availability module
Driver Availability module aims to provide companies with precise booking allocation when drivers are in limited capacity.
When enable system performs a check if any driver is available to do a booking. Driver availability depends on:
- Driver working hours (each driver can set his own working hours).
- Driver accepted bookings. Each booking time slots consist of:
– Extra time before booking (admin can set amount in minutes)
– Base (driver can set location) to Pickup journey time
– Pickup to Drop-off actual booking journey time
– Pickup to Base journey time
– Extra time after booking (admin can set amount in minutes)
If drivers are available, the customer will be able to choose drivers vehicle from a list and make a booking. In this case driver is automatically assigned/
If no vehicle is available at a particular date and time a Contact link is displayed instead.
- Go to Setting -> Services -> Create new service Add New
– Name – it can be anything – let’s call it “Standard Journey”.
– Type – select Standard
– Availability – set to green
– Status – set to Active
– Click Add button
- Go to Setting -> Types of Vehicles -> Add New Vehicle
– Create type of vehicle as per your specification
– Assign to selected services – in our case e.g. Standard Journey
– Assign driver – each vehicle can be assigned to one driver only as vehicle availability depends on the driver availability.
- Ask the driver to login to account and set availability in the Calendar -> Add new.
Driver recurring availability setup
- Login to Driver App
- Go to Calendar
- Add New (left side menu)
– Important info: System recognise driver is always available, so this panel is for setting when driver is not available.
– Add Name (required)
– Choose Start and Finish date/time – for recurring setup date is not taken in account but due to system design it is still needed. What system will take into account is start and finish Time.
– In Repeat tab, click Weekly
– Choose weekdays you want to setup.
– Set Status to Busy
– Click Add